Skip to content
- Do I need a licence- yes current NSW legislation requires reptile keepers to hold an R1 for T. Scincoides and R2 for T. scincoides intermedia.
- Do morphs require any special care – no. Since they are descendants of wild types care and housing is the same. The albino morphs are more sensitive to light, but otherwise need same conditions.
- How big an enclosure – newborns are kept in R18 racking. If enclosure too large newborns have difficulty in sourcing food and water. Adults are are in glass enclosures 1200 x 45 x 30 high.
- Do they need UV light- I have seen no documented evidence that suggests that they do better with it. As long as a balanced diet containing vitamins and D3 for Calcium metabolism it is not a requirement.
- Do you have payment plans- not generally. Contact us for specific conditions.